Holland’s Hope Feminised Seeds | High-Yielding 50/50 Strain

3 Seeds – £20.08
5 Seeds – £32.30
10 Seeds – £56.75

One of the very oldest Dutch outdoor marijuana strains that has been grown there since the early 1980s. It is high-yielding with a knock-out punch.

Description

Holland’s Hope Feminised Cannabis Seeds – Earn Loyalty Points + Get Free Seeds Today!

A Holland’s Hope Feminised Seeds Marijuana Review at Online-Cannabis-Seeds.com

Holland's Hope Feminised Seeds 10 Seeds

Buy Holland's Hope Feminised Seeds Now!

Holland’s Hope is a strain that is created through the crossing of two hybrid strains which includes the Afghan and the Dutch Skunk. This strain contains about 80% of the Indica components and the remaining 20% of the Sativa quantities. The Holland’s Hope strain is highly adapted to the wet and cold dutch climactic conditions.

The name Hope was thus derived from the excellent adaptive features of the plant where the plants of this strain turned out to produce very high yields of their products despite the cooler temperatures in the various regions of Holland and hence giving hope to the Dutch growers.

The Best Product to Smoke

Buy Holland's Hope Feminised Seeds Today - Fast Delivery Online

High Yields and Excellent Value for Money, Quality is Assured with Dutch Passion

This strain is easy to grow since no much funds spend for its maintenance costs. The flowering and maturity periods are also shorter and hence enabling the farmers to enjoy great rewards after a short duration.

The seeds of this strain grow into medium size plants and produce light green leaves resulting in a contrast with the dark peaks of the plant and hence resulting to the beautiful appearance of the plant.

This strain is also resistant to pests and diseases such as molds that frequently attack the plants and hence helping to increase the chances of higher production yields. Due to these qualities, the strain becomes fit to be grown by even the beginners.

High Yields, Save on Costs

 Top Seed Bank Supplier Online

Genetic Information on Holland’s Hope Feminised Seeds;

  • Seedbank: Dutch Passion
  • Type: Indica
  • Type of Flower: Photoperiod
  • Gender: Feminised
  • Content of THC: 14.5%
  • Yield: 100 – 1000 gr/plant
  • Height of Plant: 100 – 200 cm
  • Type of Grow: Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
  • Time to Flower: 8 Weeks
  • Month of Harvest: September/October
  • Medicinal Properties: Yes
  • Medicinal Treatments: Pain, Stress
  • Flavour: Sweet
  • Type of High: Physical, Powerful, Relaxing

Powerful, Relaxing, with Physical Feelings – 25% Off when You Order Today!

To make the indoor plants become more productive, the growers can do perform the topping activities at the early stages of the plants and also keep maintaining their short sizes. The flowering duration of the plants is 7 weeks after which the plants become ready for harvesting. However, you may delay for about one week time to give time for further developments of the stems. The yields of the indoor cultivation are estimated to approximately 18 ounces per square meters.

Holland's Hope Feminised Seeds, Healthy, Resistant Seedlings

The Best Online Marijuana Seed Bank

It’s Resistant but you can’t Resist It, Perfect for Beginner Growers

Despite the harsh climatic conditions, growers can grow this strain from outdoor and harvest even higher yields than the indoor plants. The flowering periods are expected to be in the month of September.

The yields are thus averaged to produce 22 ounces per bud for each of the grown plants. The strain produces a sweet fruity taste that contains pine and citrus components. The smells are also excellent and this attracts more smokers.

8 Free Seeds with Your Purchase Online

Discreetly Packaged Holland’s Hope Feminised Seeds with World Wide Shipping!

The effects of this strain are not realised faster but only after some hours of taking it. It tends to develop mood swings for most of the users making them uplifted all through. Here are some of the other known effects of this strain.

  • Holland’s Hope also boosts the creativity of the users. Enabling them to suggest more useful ideas even in their working environments.
  • For smokers who need to feel more energized, then this is the strain to go for. It makes one feel more powerful and energized to perform more operations in a short duration.
  • Cerebral effects can also be felt. The strain is composed of more of indica contents so there is body relaxation too.
  • This strain is also a good solution for people who feel stressed or depressed. This bud will make them happy and as a result, forgetting about the troubling issues in their lives.

Home

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Holland’s Hope Feminised Seeds | High-Yielding 50/50 Strain”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *